TTT 3.70% 7.8¢ titomic limited

I don't think J.L/TTT Board realise that some SH's bought into...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I don't think J.L/TTT Board realise that some SH's bought into TTT because of their Investor Updates. They owe an obligation to the SH on the progress of certain projects that were clearly outlined in June & were supposed to be completed in December.

I am also convinced that J.L does not quite undestand that even a Youtube Clip, is still considered an anouncement.

Unfortunately, I have seen this far too often in the past. Small, speccy Companies, over promise - under deliver, go into Administration & it is the Mum's & Dad's who are left with the crumbs.

My only suggestion is to try a different tact. Perhaps, a few SH's on here should bombard their Website with these queries.

In saying that, a SH also has an obligation to do their own research, before investing in Speccy's. High Risk - High Return can also mean High Risk - Insolvency.

Never throw your House or your Life Savings at these Speccy's. No matter, how good they sound.

They need some Businessmen on the Board. Too many Scientists, too many Doctors that cannot close out deals.
    Last edited by Just a dash: 20/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $78.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $32.00K 404.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 11500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.