TTT 3.70% 7.8¢ titomic limited

.All good Prophet. No need to apologize. I have thick skin....

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53

All good Prophet. No need to apologize. I have thick skin. Sometimes I need to Post arrogantly to get my message across.

I am predicting SP will bounce up somewhere between $1.20-$1.40 in the short term interim. I am basing this on a CR that we all should know is inevitable. I also believe that they have learnt from last year & this CR will be substantially higher than the previous $6m raised.

I also have a hunch that the CR is also complete & this is why the SP has risen rapidly these past 2/3 weeks. Again, this happens often with various companies trying to boost SP so sharess don't get diluted.

I also get the "gut instinct" that they will have some form of announcement to go with the CR to keep the SH's happy. A lot of Companies dothat however I am uncertain what form of " good news" it well be.

As I am sure most of us realise, Titomic cannot keep having future CR's to keep Insolvency at bay. Sooner or later, they need to start generating Rev. Let's hope that the next predicted CR will be the last for this Company & they can then finally stand on their own 2 feet.

These are all my assumptions based on many year's of experience. None of the above might come true.

Last edited by Just a dash: 22/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $78.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $32.00K 404.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 11500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.