GPN greater pacific gold limited

Vautex,Fair post - no offense taken. For the record I'll reply...

1. 544 Posts.
    Vautex,

Fair post - no offense taken. For the record I'll reply to your statement so you know where I stand:

[I dont buy any of that "we are hard done by" tripe from any old posters who got discounted stock. I don't believe "oh, they were selling the whole time" is any kind of revelation.]

Bought stock at the listings of YRR and AGU and progressively topped up over time as I couldn't get enough at the floats. GPN all purchased on market and I didn't receive any "free or cheap shares" and purchased well prior to YRR float.Bought on the back of good Vanadium and Gold prospects (Gold - what a joke in hindsight!). I based a lot of my decisions to buy when I did based on a large amount of research into tenaments held, conversations with directors (rang JG almost weekly for a long time and drove him mad with questions), aquaintances with larger holdings than mine and very positive attitudes toward the stocks at the time, general comments on HC and other forums. Most of my buying took place in 05,06 and 07 and I have been holding since - should have sold out but wanted to see the Vanadium deal through to the end. Had I sold GPN / YRR at their peak I would have pocketed a small fortune but like others thought the story was even better than the current prices at the time. Sold some stock to recoup some of my outlay but still a long way behind. I have recently increased holdings in YRR and YRRO due to the pending Vanadium results and record low prices as well as an attempt to lower my average price. I would be happy to see GPN at 4c, GPNOB at 2.5c, YRR at 60c and YRRO at 40c. This would see me with a satisfactory profit given the amount of time I have invested in these stocks. I reckon AGU back to their listing price would be the best I could hope for cause I can't see where their value is right now and feel they have a long way to go before we can expect their share price to move into the positive from listing (if ever)- must have been blinded by greed when I subscribed to that one and also didn't expect the level of dilution that has occurred particularly when the don't have a proven resource like YRR / GPN.

The comment I made about learning that others were selling the whole time - I was progressively told that the group behind the scenes were holding and buying at low prices when in actual fact they have now sold most of their holdings if my source is correct in both GPN and YRR - guess only a new top 20 and substantial holder notice will prove if they were right. I have been told they may still have the numbers in AGU and that a vote will be close - hence my post.

Hope this clarifies my position. I am also not just a 3 stock poster / holder and own the following stocks:

Ords
    BHP, RIO, AQA, MGX, ARH, UNX, ERN, AAO, FMS, FMG, ANZ, WBC, NAB, CBA, SGB, GPN, YRR, AGU, GDN, EGO, BXB, WES, WOW

Oppies
    ERNO, YRRO, AGUO, GPNOB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.