GPN greater pacific gold limited

Vautex,Know how you feel - frustration at not being able to make...

1. 544 Posts.
    Vautex,

Know how you feel - frustration at not being able to make a difference - this in not the case now. I supported these guys for a number of years (even quite vocally on HC) but all that has changed recently when I found out that the people behind the scenes were selling stock the whole time. I am bitter and twisted now regarding the previous directors (and behind the scenes generals) and would love a one on one meeting with each of them (preferably in a dark alley).

The one good thing is they no longer have complete control due to the constant selling and PR and others have been buying stock and have increased their percentage to a level that will give them control if the punters vote in their favour - that means you, me and anyone else out there that has invested heavily over the past 3 years and been screwed.

I have asked for a new Top 20 to be released as well as a list of substantial holders and was told they are working on it but haven't received much co-operation from the names on those lists (I believe it is the shareholders obligation to advise any change in holding - can someone clarify??) and will not be buying or selling until I see some of the names on thos lists gone. This will come quicker if they no longer have puppets on the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.