JRV 9.09% 1.2¢ jervois global limited

egm, page-94

1. 1,600 Posts.
    Hi William,

you are right, allegations can be made against innocent people. This is why it would be in those people's best interests to provide evidence to refute the allegations. Since, they haven't done this, we are left wondering whether there is some truth behind them.

You are also correct that it is shareholders who wear the risk and I agree that you should refrain from blaming others for your mistakes. I personally don't invest or speculate on the market with any money that I can't afford to lose. If I was to lose all of my JRV shares, it would be a shame but I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. But there is a difference between blaming the directors and trying to be proactive about creating a better company. I would argue that many of those on this forum are more focussed on make JRV better and looking towards the future rather than blaming management for the past. Of course, we look to the past to create a case for the new future, but in reality it is to the future that we look. That is why it is called JervoisVision2009 rather than JervoisBlame2008 :-) I hope you will at least consider joining the JervoisVision cause, we could use your support.

Cheers,

StatsMan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $53.69K 4.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1020909 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 613113 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.