JRV 4.76% 2.0¢ jervois global limited

egm, page-99

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Sorry my misunderstanding, StatsMan. You see life is full of misunderstanding. Sometimes we believe we should win but we lose. Sometimes we believe we would lose but we win.

In most of time our perception could not match the truth of the market. Do we get all of truth about JRV?

Are we sure since no CRR, JRV would have not the future?

JRV is a business player too. There are too many businesses which fall into the hell just because of the environmental changes.

Yes we feel not good to lose any cent for anyone, the individual or company. But if JRV goes out of the business and we don't be hurt too much, some of us may get better chances.

Big money needs the chances and changes. When we focus on JRV only and feel terrible pity on its future, we might lose some life turning points. Who knows?

I do feel one time winning/losing means nothing if the loss is acceptable. When we hope JRV could make the futre, we are better to make the chances again and again.

In the market and business, it is people's responsibility to make the profit legally and properly. It is not about right or wrong but about if your efforts and times are worthwhile.

By the way, if CRR surprised me and pushed me to buy JRV, we could not say no anyone else is not interested on JRV at all. Partnership means fair deal. JRV should not be abused in any partnership.

The life or business course are set by unprecedented events, which means chances. JRV has been battered by the market for a quite long time. I feel very confident about its survival capability.

Of course, the final results need the time to check.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $31.04K 1.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1880252 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2699053 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.