JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

egm, page-9

1. 2,084 Posts.
    I don't know why you said "I would rather trust the Chinese than maintain the status quo."

Do you know a word, "business is business" in Chinese trading tradition?

What's the definition of your status quo?

Don't mistake that I don't want the success of CRR deal and get the Chinese partner for its mining ventures. I bought JRV after the draft agreement to get profit.

However CRR deal failure should be mainly caused by the unprecedented bad market and economy environment.

Don't forget the time for the formal agreement was just dated the metal and resource price crashed, the October 2008.

You just need to check the index of the market and the price of any stocks in the market.

Who is DP and what's his performance are the problems to JRV shareholders. However it is bad to everyone if you use all bad things to attack DP.

When you use everything to attack anyone, you are driven by the anger, pains, disappointment, and the hopes to get the excuses for your failure.

Why do you employ JRV to work with your capital? For quick money? For speculation of CRR deal? For cheers of the hot days? You need to know all of these about you first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $16.05K 886.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5738655 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 570064 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.