JRV 0.00% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

My understanding is that today's hearing related to the EGM that...

1. 24 Posts.
    My understanding is that today's hearing related to the EGM that Richard and Melanie requested back in December, a request ignored by DP, as well as the resolutions that DP tried to push through???

Anyway, with regards to the EGM, once the requisition forms are served on the company, JRV MUST call an EGM within 21 days, and the EGM must be held within 2 months of it being requested by the shareholders. Another option is that Norm Seckold can call the EGM as he holds more than 5%. (Here's a link to the relevant section of the Corps Act: http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/ca2001172/s249d.html ). So, if the 100 plus requisition forms are given to the company today, for example, we can expect the EGM no later than 2 months from now.

I'm just assuming that those working behind the scenes are pushing for both methods of calling the EGM to ensure that it's successful, that a strong unified message is sent and that slippery snakes don't slither out of their obligations.

You would think that DP might start getting the message soon.....??? Most people would just go gracefully...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $61.56K 3.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7042453 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1821264 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.