JRV 0.00% 1.1¢ jervois global limited

It is very interesting what would happen to EGM, which ties to...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    It is very interesting what would happen to EGM, which ties to the hope, pain, and the perception if it could be survival, of more than 100 shareholders.

It seems everything toes to its end to JRV. So critical that if it could not stand up it would die. Too many pennies die in the market without any notices of the medias.

The contrast between the huge nickel asset and expectation, and the market reality where JRV has been deserted by the market crowd, is so huge, and all of the people on board don't want to give up their hopes.

So JRV makes some sort of history for penny stocks. However the market is quite realistic. The critical question is how long the EGM could be held? If too long, some comrades in Jervois2009 would start their greatest flee in the market and burn their money on the fire without matter what's the future of JRV.

Have you seen the movie, "Titanic?" Don't just think its romantic story but please note the reality is disastrous. In the looming disasters, are you sure you could hold your position in JRV?

I will hold what I got of these pennies. I hate the loss and then I usually don't take the loss and don't put good money after bad. But I would buy more at $0.002. No risks no money. Too much risks kill the money.

JRV is amazing kind of pennies in resource sector. I love it but with fears of its destruction power!

Life is good if you could get what you want from JRV. I have got all I could in the past. In future, I don't know what I could get from it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $3.73K 361.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 7927361 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 939463 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.