EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

HI guys, Ive posted on this stock before. Unfortunately I'm a...

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    HI guys,

Ive posted on this stock before. Unfortunately I'm a bit of a realist. I was an investor yearssss ago. Got caught by this guy at 1.3c. I said back a few months ago and ill say it again the share consolidation will be murder. They never go well. I read some where someone suggesting it was to invite institutional investors. Sounds good, but most likely wrong.

Basically its to let it move graciously, Be up or down. The Net worth of the company atm is being effected by every move and consolidation helps smooth out those edges. Basically management felt it was unlikely the SP would rise enough to allow this to happen naturally.

I do see the good in this stock, Red Gully Works and looks like they have a good relationship with Aloca. Its hard deny though that over many years this stock has failed to move forward based on bad management and over paid execs. YES Craig Mashell that means YOU. We all know he reads Hotcopper now he has nothing better to do.

I can see this stock falling and if it falls significant, it will be a buy. I've mentioned before I'm a currency trader, We look to see support levels. As there is no charts for this one there is no back testing possible. My advise though is look for the big drop followed by it tapering. Keep and eye on the figures if the data is looking good and its tapering buy and only buy it then. Right now you should dump all your stock. Thats an emotional decision for those holding losses. But the biggest win is buying in cheaper. Realistically no share consolidation ends well for the long term holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.