EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

ego business strategy

1. 252 Posts.
    Interesting times are ahead.
    I don't think the current board anticipated their review findings and I would love to be a fly on a wall at EGO headquarters.

Here is the dilemma.
    Share consolidation is very dangerous as there will be more opportunity for downside.

EGO needs more money for drilling more wells, but with the current SP, it would be an insult to raise more shares for a CR.

So in ERM headquarters RBS Morgan are currently working to strategize a gas demerger. I am sure EGO will be a large part of that strategy as ERM Gas wants all assets to be drilled ASAP.
    So how is ERM Gas going to satisfy and bring value back to EGO and satisfy the mother ship ERM Power (EWP).

I think the money to do further drilling is going to come from ERM Gas but at what cost and how???

Today at late trading EGO shares were sold at 0.8c.
    If the SP goes further down this would represent an amazing opportunity to take over. If it goes to 0.5-0.6c and stays there for a while, ERM can offer 1c and I think many would take the bait.
    I think even at current levels is a great opportunity to take over.

The Red Gully plant and site is only a small asset to all the potential leases and acreage EGO has. This would be a wonderful asset for ERM Gas to own.

In the end are EGO holders going to benefit or is ERM Gas going to benefit only or are we both going to benefit???

ERM did mention they will unlock value for EGO holders but with more skeletons coming out of the closet it could give them a disclaimer to just look after themselves and benefit.

Who knows, there might not be an EGO at the end of the year but ERM Gas instead.

Even better for ERM Gas is not to take over EGO but just steer the ship their way. They will have the last say as the new board will be selected by the current ERM board.
    You never bite the hand that feeds you.

Anyway we should hear some more news before or after the next quarterly but also keep an eye on the ERM Gas demerger as this might give us more insight to the future of EGO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.