EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

ego business strategy, page-18

1. 25,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    Lani,how are you mate.....
    After the efforts of the past couple of years of which I was a very minor party in input but privy to the extreme amount of work done by others,I have nothing but admiration for their stoic behaviour,beyond the "call of duty" in military parlance.
    The time has come to leave all that behind us and look to the future.....Empire still has all the assetts we invested in it for in the first place.The Perth basin is still the Perth basin,the geologist who had a hand in discovering it is back assisting,there are new people in charge....very well credentialed,extremely well credentialed people actually.
    There is someone playing with the SP at the moment on the market,you wouldn't call the volume high,just enough to get nervous nellies all jittery and prompting unwilling selling of small parcels.
    Someone is being very smart in accumulating in a very unassuming way in my opinion.
    I will never forget the work Doc and others did in their efforts but Empire Oil and Gas is under new management.
    We are starting again,let's embrace it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.