KIN 1.49% 6.6¢ kin mining nl

What I see is that the first part is quite correct. the DFS...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    What I see is that the first part is quite correct. the DFS appears to have been rushed and the costs are most certainly not right. What cereal box they were plucked from is anybody's guess.
    The second bit though is the interesting part. Kin's mismanagement team actually did something right and went against the flow. They stopped the bleeding and stepped back for a fresh look at the costs and probably a lot of other things.

Continuing on as though nothing was wrong would have ended up in a complete disaster and probably cost us all very dearly. What will come in the future is still uncertain and while uncertainty is not my favourite thing, it beats the abject failure that we were heading for,hands down.

This does not mean that I am happy with the mismanagement team, far from it. I believe the board is now appropriately balanced with a finance whizz and an engineer with a solid track record balancing the two incumbents. The new CEO has a herculean task ahead of him which will either enhance his resume enormously or shatter it. He knows the risk he is taking and I hope he succeeds.

As they say in the movies, "we live in interesting times".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $77.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ $33.30K 503.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 408000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ 68700
Last updated 12.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.