EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

ego discussion opens on hc, page-27

1. 5,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3320
    Sounds great Brooke a fresh new start in 2013 great to see HC is back up and running. Brooke I just hope you and your source/s personally abide by those rules you demand from holders. So with that said, the past is the past.
    So with both our eagle eyes Brooke we should all be safe from now on. Let's all move on and hopefully a brighter future for all holders. Going to be a big year In many aspects. ERM imo are in the power industry. So its obvious that they would certainly be increasing and securing their stake they just had to wait as we all had to and see what flows. Plenty of wells have failed to produce after initial flowing. I am personally interested and waiting for 3D results then thats when the players will come out imo. The other drilling wells are not as important but if find success will help fund drilling around 3D results if good and very expensive to drill well/wells. Still think the plant is grossly undersized for the huge money spent take a few years to pay Alcoa back so condensate will be main income until Alcoa repaid 15000TJ. But they will want more after that in my opinion. So where does ERM get their gas to supply their gas fired powerstations from Brooke are there deals/contracts being discussed I know you can't answer that but I would imagine so. ERM will want the gas also they might want to enter the gas supply market in WA. Watch this space now we have finally got some competition. All very interesting indeed. Just hope everyone can learn from the past and focus on EGO having some success. Still early days. Still a lot going on in many aspects. Hold on for a bumpy ride. I still think consolidation is going to happen. Sooner than later. Over 6 billion shares. Other Coys will offer T/O and ERM are positioning themselves accordingly. They are a major holder 7% not that major and next biggest around 50-60 million. Its all about survival So it all makes sense to me how important the 3D results will be to determine our destiny. All the best and good luck to all.
    I will not be posting much as I still have litigation and serious restrictions just wanted to thank HC and say hello to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.