VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Ego, Failure and Success VAN Style

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    In recent weeks Ive pondered how to turn the current VAN share price into some semblance of worth and make the company a success as it should on behalf of the many shareholders. Having been an investor for many years and watched with delight and horror the various iterations along the way, the comings and goings of staff, the financial and material decisions, relocations, fights, battles etc I've only ever arrived in the end the very path to this points by and large has been a play thing of Ego. An individuals Ego. The executive chairmans Ego. Looking into this and these are my perceptions there are two very divergent paths, the first should be business and all the things necessary to make a business grow and develop in a capitalist democracy i.e. explore, define, plan, build, mine, profit etc. The second in this case has been year upon year of drilling, staff come staff go, dilution, share price collapse, zero technical capacity in mining at the board level and it goes on and on. So what are we seeing here? I believe what we have witnessed thus far is ego and arrogance have completely blinded the logical and fundamental path to in this case building a mining company. At some point in time ( quite a while ago) with a well known resource one has to say lets do it even on a very small scale, with that and the current gold price to date the equity capital raised could have been reinvested to build a serious and ongoing concern. All companies start small. So what is VAN today?....I don't think anyone knows....the silence is deafening. It pains me and Im sure everyone to criticise however in this case I think there needs be some very close scrutiny from here on in, and I for one won't stop. Its also interesting to see some on here starting to make representation to ASIC, a level 1 alarm has just gone off and the only reset now is to get back to fundamental non ego based business development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.