VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Listen up Knoweyedear, (appropriate name maybe)1. A number of us...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Listen up Knoweyedear, (appropriate name maybe)

1. A number of us have tried to speak with the board, no answer, no luck go figure.
    2. The rest of what you say indicates to me you aren't familiar with VAN History and those involved so let's leave it there.

Here is what I believe needs to happen the Exec Chairman must resign, we need technical competence immediately
    on the board, we need to stop the cash burn and extremely poor decisions. The only focus is to mine....not Barangaroo
    offices with harbour views....( a move is currently underway to be fair)

As for the share price, well I like many have gone down hundreds of thousands of dollars and no I won't sit back and
    watch this happen and say oh well, too bad, so sad, the Marymia opportunities are fantastic this has never been in question,
    it simply can't go on as it is.

This is not a place for mum and dad investors either, its high risk, high reward territory and the risk has become extreme.
    The share price is bargain of the century too.....Ive said a number of times before what I think needs to happen.

At the end of the day the only thing that will make the share price move is an announcement to mining, i.e. actually produce
    something, then and only then will the true value of the company be known and understood by the market place, anything else
    is hot air.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.