VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

This is my first ever post on Hotcopper and hopefully my last,...

1. 1 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    This is my first ever post on Hotcopper and hopefully my last, but I am sick and tired of coming across your waffle.

Maybe instead of publicly bad mouthing the company and it's board members, speak to them directly.
    Your negative comments are no help to anyone. If you have such a problem with how the show is being run, move on and take you "knowledge" elsewhere.
    Mum and Dad investors clearly read your carry on and take it as truth. Have you had a look into the share price manipulation in after hours trades? The 1-5 share trades being executed by brokers. Or how about each time a positive announcement comes through the share price dives. I beleive the board is now taking aim at these shareholders and brokers clearly trying to keep the price low, and action is being taken.

Maybe instead of asking for peoples heads, read the good results that are contantly announced and pump them up for the good work they are actually doing. I've only been in the stock market a few years now, being in my mid twenties, and maybe Bungendore you're a little older than I and looking to take your profits now for retirement, but I have all I can afford to have in this company because I believe in what they are doing and I will be holding well into the future. Also while it is at this price, it is perfect to keep topping up I say.

Also ask yourself, why would Mr Guo be continuing to buy more shares if Vango was being run into the ground?

Unfortunately I think you are forgetting that the share price is only what people perceive the company is worth and more often that not reflective of it's actual value. Take Afterpay or Game stop as your most recent examples of how a company can be valued.

So next time you try to bag out a stock to make a change, think about maybe trying to pump up the good things about it, keeping quiet or starting a Reddit blog.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.