EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

EGO Health Check, page-13

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Folks, it is really refreshing that there is a thread of goodwill developing within the EGO share holder group on Hot Copper.

I know Docmin and others are putting a big effort into rebuilding the common purpose which the last few years has shown to have been inadequately attended to by the officials of EGO.

I know; I have gone one or two rounds with some of you in fhe past because I actually believed in the legal prerogative of the company's officials to carry out their duties, until resolution at AGM or other intervention such as 249d intervened. It is ultimately somewhat ironic because it was the last 249d which actually brought about the change which got them into the head shed.

I believed, hand on heart; I actually believed, and I actually had some faith in the people that somehow would bring about the recovey, from when they took over under the patronage of ERM. What promises they made? What undertakings they gave?

I was naive, and I have to accept that many of us were equally naive. Best now, I think to look at what happened as a snow job.

Time is up, time to Man-up, and reconnect with the collective that can take back control of what happens with our invest,emt in this company.

Soon you will be receiving the Notice of Meeting (NOM) and all I ask is that you take the trouble to read the paperwork, and keep in touch with what is being organized by the Share holder group before the AGM to get the Company back into forward motion. Changes are required, and as shareholders we owe it to each other to acknowledge that the outcomes of the last three years have not delivered anything like the results we were promised.

There will be a serious alternative for your votes at the AGM resolutions. I suggest every shareholde might make sure they tune in for updates as the AGM date closes in on the existing Company Officials.

I am glad I had a chat with Darren a few days ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.