EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

EGO Newspaper Article 21/09/13, page-3

1. 8,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557

Good article and to the point on many issues relating to EGO and its board.

How many here would agree that Ego is a personal fiefdom of Mr Marshall, after all Empire is his baby from the beginning of time he collected all the leases. The 249D was a notice to take it away from him and it was win at all costs.

The head is in the sand when it comes to listening to the flock (SHERs) and after the last debacle many would not dare to criticize the board in fear of the litigation factor well heeled to them.

Glad he thinks that the SP is disappointing to as stated in the article and with 6.3B shares from numerous CRs what can you expect. Great DTers paradise share and will be while so many on offer. I don't think this will move anywhere fast with so many and needs to be culled in a consolidation.

I look at it as the same way as BHP, 10B and only $36/sh with some of the best assets in the world in various commodities, great money making machine but struggles in my books with the SP.

I may be wrong but I thought it was always said that condensate attracts a higher price than oil does and thought it was about $7 more at a premium.

Condensate revenue value alone is not enough for SHERs to realize the value of EGO as Mr Marshall states in the article. More discoveries, more oil and gas sales with a lower registry count and to install more confidence in the SHER regime is what will make the value of this company better in my opinion.

Changes need to be made for the better, still like to see some new young blood brought in with fresh ideas. How long have most of these directors been at the helm except for Mr Mac.????

5m acres in the Perth Basin and to me this seemed stalled for the amount of exploration being done. The Carnarvon Basin hardly gets a mention for what they have there besides it should have went before they got rid of the Canning Basin for a measly 52m KEY shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.