EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Healyn, STOP. This is starting to become embarrassing. People...

1. 225 Posts.
    Healyn, STOP.

This is starting to become embarrassing. People know what will happen if the share price goes down. They lose money. The consolidation, on its own will not do this. Look at the trades right now, cntrepoint trades at 0.45c and normal trades at 0.5c. There is sufficient evidence to suggest that the share price will trade between 45c and 50c post consolidation. There is no evidence that the share price is deliberately being held down or that the cross trades are anything but normal trading.

On Fiday, I spoke with Kent Quinlan on the phone.

What I took from this discussion, was that Kent has some different ideas about timeline. He thinks things should be done differently. That's why he would like to be on the board. Which, to me, is fair enough.
    Kent articulated his position on a few things, the consolidation, drilling, selling our gas, WHL Energy.

I would note, Kent never once trashed the current board, he said he had worked with everyone except for Vincent. He also never spouted any conspiracy theories. He did point to WHL consolidation which, to me, looks like it was a nightmare, I don't even think WHL drilled a hole in the ground. To be honest ive not yet had time to read through their history. But it looks ugly.

To Healyn and docmin and all those who are pushing your agenda. I think you're hurting KQ's chances to get on the board. I think you've taken what he is saying and put your own negative spin on it. I think Healyn is spreading fear about the board trying to screw shareholders over (just look at his last post).

I'm not convinced that KQ is the right person for a job on the board, however he certainly has some good ideas and would add value to the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.