EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

EGO real risk going forward – Time for change I say, page-50

1. 1,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    The board want the consolidation NOW to keep in lock-step with the Accelerated Programme to unlock shareholder value i.e what lies tied up in the bowels of their tenements. If you don't use it, you lose it.
    So how does a consolidation tie in with a drilling programme? The liquidity is loosened up to attract new investors and I get that feeling  is primarily aimed at the sophisticated traders initially. Some evidence required. Resolution No.11 (25% placement rule to be activated albeit pretty common these days) and the ferocity of the 100:1 ratio. ERM has really played their trump card at just below the 20% holding rule and can now only participate in the 3% creep rule and a small percentage of the imminent dilutions. I really feel that they have played their part in saving the company and have no appetite for further participation. Remember my post "St.Baker is a chess master" - cover your ass from the dilution with a top-up mechanism. Man this guy is a dozen moves ahead on every turn.  Drill all dusters ? Well that's life in the dangerous lane.

The major influence on the share price post consolidation is the results of those explorations. The other influence is the scourge of dilution which is "Overlaid" on those drilling results. When you are in a down cycle, it is hard pushing into the headwinds even with good results. Dilution seems to "sail down wind" i.e. you fall harder than you rise.

What we should be discussing is a strategy to cope with the inevitable. Sell now. Sell when the doors reopen at the AGM.
    Sell a portion to protect a least some capital. Hold and wait for RGN (fear of missing out is a big one). That's the reason I would have liked to see the consolidation after RGN which would have made decision making a lot easier. You sit by the terminal as a lone figure, cold sweat, will I, won't I..... What the hell is Hotcopper for !

Watch out Gsaussie, you may become Kit67 if you sell (just a friendly as I believe you and I are on similar wavelenghts)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.