EGR 14.3% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Thanks for the thanks guys (the longer term guys who kindly...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Thanks for the thanks guys (the longer term guys who kindly remembered me, lol). Unfortunately, I had to get out quite some time ago, due to other (completely unrelated) things going on, so I haven't even gotten the benefit of my own research. But, I've got a couple of family members in there who have now done well, so it's not all bad. I'm glad to see some recognition of the company's bona fides finally reflected in the SP, and I think we'd have been there a lot sooner if not for the regulatory curveball that was the Tanz Govt. I still think this is a great buy, great team (albeit somewhat conservative which is a double edged sword) and there will be another uptick (all other things being equal) with the US listing, which will open the path to a whole bunch of new investors (BTW - someone may need to start a reddit thread or something when that happens, hint hint). A few of my fam have sold a bit to take a bit of money off the table, but are holding the majority for the future.

I'm not posting as much these days, but I'm about to get back into the shares in a big way soon, (if you'll allow me one little cross promotion, lol, which I don't believe I've ever done in the past) it's going to be the $AGE for uranium coming up, so you'll find me on that thread soon (I monitor it daily atm, even if I don't post atm). But graphite will continue to go from strength to strength now that the world is waking up. Great news on the new grid battery in the Hunter (touted to be the world's largest). You can bet there are a number of countries closely looking at the performance of the SA battery (Thank you Mr Musk) and who will also be looking at the NSW Hunter Valley battery, and in a decade there will probably be so many large scale grid batteries as part of other nation's infrastructures that everyone will wonder why no-one saw it coming. Keep on going KNL. Ooops, EGR.... Well done holders who held.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $85.61K 760.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 24094 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.