EGR 1.03% 9.8¢ ecograf limited

EGR Chart, page-2130

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6155
    The following graph is four different companies in four different industries but all three have the common theme of proposed projects looking to supply the battery market.

All four share prices are taken from Yahoo finance using the daily close and are rebased so that the closing 31 Dec 2021 share price is 100. Since early-mid Jan they have basically bounced around following a very similar path and have a very similar ugly position with respect to how much they are down.
    • The grey price is LTR - An ASX200 company with a management team that is regularly receives glowing references with a lithium via hard rock (spod) project
    • The blue price is E25 - A small manganese ore miner with aspirations to build a plant producing high purity Mn for the battery market
    • The orange prices are EGR - who needs no explanation given this is EGR's thread.
    • The yellow prices are INR - a company looking to implement a Lithium-Boron project in USA - Nevada with Lithium via Brine.

The similarity of the movements between all four tends to indicate its mainly the markets sentiment towards potential suppliers into the battery market that is the problem. Sure there are other company unique issues with EGR (and E25), but I'm not aware of massive issues with LTR other than a few contracts taking longer than some expected to be signed. I haven't followed INR closely other than having it on a watch list and over the last couple of months its hard to tell its share price and EGR's apart.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4453/4453069-4542c17d4e866dd3978e5c576697aa4e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $44.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.8¢ $2.505K 25.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17803 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 37809 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.