EGR 4.00% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

EGR Chart, page-636

1. 17,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    Hi Cabbie, yeh the waiting isn't easy, I am practicing my charting skills whilst waiting for the fundamentals to catch up to my expectations, lol.

Anyway, I gather the fact that we have had SP appreciation before it settled into a bit of a holding pattern is a good sign.

Like a few others in the G space or battery space I guess funding is what it's all about and whether the industry talk will convert into actual funds for projects. For EGR I think it's funding for Kwinana that market is waiting for as opposed to other business streams. So hopefully it doesn't drag on too long and can get some momentum going.

But back to the chart, I also have removed some levels as it settles and as some of the gaps got closed. I have put a level at 15c largely due to that gap between 15c and 15.5c indicating a jump in confidence level from that 15c level. My next level down would be your 14c

Anyway, it's interesting that your range (14c - 23c) is pretty much defined by that second big volume bar on the 15th September.

On your comment on volume, those few big volume bars tend to distort the volume graph a bit, making all the other bars look quite small. But looking at them the post big volume bars still look a bit bigger than the pre big volume bars. Dont know if it means anything (and maybe my eyes are deceiving me) but just an observation on how scaling can be difficult when have a few extremely large days distorting things.

Anyway, thanks for your thoughts, i was starting to feel a bit lonely on our chart thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $5.04K 41.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 37986 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 96272 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.