EGR 7.61% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

I believe I did acknowledge the volume change, NL. I even went...

1. 7,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3372
    I believe I did acknowledge the volume change, NL. I even went as far to say that there didn't appear to be an orchestrated behind-the-scenes tactic that artificially bumped up yesterday's volume. It's obvious that another company has been doing that to attract attention of traders... activating their trading software alerts. One or two huge buys and sells to oneself will do that if someone has the shares to do it... sucking in the mum and dad investors and filling their heads with dreams and promises only to try and revive an otherwise dead stock.

I'm not saying that is the case here. There has been a definitive improvement in volume. Whilst no news has been released, we do have Qtrly Reports due soon and naturally this time of year sees improved volume with brokers getting back to work.

At the end of the day, though, the market wants traction... traction in SP... traction re progress. I personally prefer that the latter preceeds the former... otherwise the hot air balloon invariably loses air and the SP deflates!

Thanks for tagging me, NL. Hope it helps, given that I'm still learning heaps. wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.007(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $45.26K 459.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 148202 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 158111 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.