EGR 0.00% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

EGR NEXT QTR, page-89

1. 15,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6856
    Hi Croc,

Thank you for pointing out the following " it is you that ask for bulk samples at depth not myself" This is another incorrect quote,

There is a significant difference between EGR geology and WKT's,

EGR's Fresh mineralisation makes up under 30% of of the JORC and is found at a depth of 90-100m,
    where WKT's geology has FRESH mineralisation at a depth of 5-10+ and makes up 97% of the JORC,

You only need to look at SYR who have struggled with liberating the graphite from the FRESH mineralisation (higher density rock)

I have explained this to you on a number of occasions where you have been unable to understand,

Just out of interest, Why has EGR been able to work with the same binding offtake partners and its lender KFW IPEX bank for over 5 years now, yet your company has be unable to secure one lender after trying for 4 years, Its a massive worry that your company wasn't even able to secure Nordic Bonds when Pareto found no fatal flaws, The question you should be asking your management, what were the flaws?
    Or why is Pareto is unwilling to fund the project when they found no fatal flaws, instead they trying to get African Development banks to enter into a binding term sheet,

HC readers this is why WKT shareholders are all posting on EGR, they know full well they are years away from obtaining funding,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 10552 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.