EGR 6.45% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

Have to laugh at all the criticise thrown this way when the...

1. 7,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3256
    Have to laugh at all the criticise thrown this way when the common thread is so very resemblant of the graphite stocks you guys are invested and where your graphite mine projects (and all others) are at in regard to funding after all these years. The difference here to Lindi is that Epanko at least has evidential funding support and is way ahead in terms of having a BFS and being in the bureaucratic system queue (way ahead of WKT).

The other upside to EGR is that it had the business acumen to know the time delays and possible futility of debt-funding associated with a graphite project in Tanzania required establishing a more viable project. Given the breadth of support from Germany, Japan and the WA govt, I consider it a very wise move by the EGR management.

As for the EcoGraf project requirig a BFS... its obvious that its not necessary given that the process has had bulk samples tested in Germany using piloting facilities. All the necessary criteria has been met with all but the main milestones to advance this to construction to be finalised. Sorry that your Amani and Scotland projects are so infant... but they could be embraced as something worthwhile to ramp but I guess you guys are still hung up on your love-interest which the market is clearly not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $21.26K 142.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 117000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 12125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ 29350
Last updated 12.28pm 03/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.