EGR 0.00% 15.0¢ ecograf limited

EGR short term target $2

1. 5,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2561
    Hi all,

It was fun passing the time over the past few years on the KNL/EGR thread. Some of us have been here for a while and although we saw the potential in the beginning, it was nowhere near as valuable as it is now, some have sold at a loss, some made their money back recently and have sold, some have managed to add even more to their holdings since then. Now the time has come where we are getting a lot of new investors and funds who are already and will continue to invest in EGR, I am putting this together for the handful of early investors how are still holding and are now sitting on a nice profit and most likely are getting itchy, I am not concerned with anyone selling as there will bee plenty of new buyers happy to take their shares of their hands, but it's more the fact that after holding for such a long time to sell out now with so much value to be added to our SP in the coming months would be a real shame. If it helps one of the old soldiers, I will be very happy.

We have a LT holder posting some very good information on his interpretation of the Charts, full credit to him.
    He also stated he is a LT holder so he would be very aware of the fundamental strength EGR has. As good as charts are, you have to know the FA of a stock to fully appreciate it's FULL potential and to be able to differentiate a possible pump and dump and a genuine rerate and where and why
    the potential true value of that stock lies.

Here are some general indicators/ comparison which are very important:

* Sentiment - enormous importance, this alone can add 2-300% above realistic value to a stock
    * SOI (Shares on Issue) and importantly how much more dilution is likely before 1st income
    * Demand outlook for the product a stock is looking to make/supply
    * Has the BOD of that stock been persistent and steady or have there been many changes in staff and direction.

As good as the TA is, it is only as good as the FA and will determine if it's a quick P&D or the beginning of a strong re-rate.
    Looking at EGR and the Gurus chart videos, we can now confirm the following:

* SP started to gain momentum once GER started to by staidly increasing daily volume, my personal view as to why that happened is due to
    an inevitable leak by someone in the know, nothing Directors of a stock can do about it, sometimes when you deal with very large customers
    there is a good chance someone will use that info and start buying.

* That steady buying went on for quite a while and with thee help of the AUS capper the SP could be held in reasonable range without triggering any alarms, however after the announcement started to flow beginning with the one on thee 25.01.2021, the SP could no longer be contained.
    They started to try to slow down the jump but the announcement re US listing let the cat out of the bag, the big players know what this will mean to our SP, they will compare our MC, business model and timeline to production and add my 4 points mentioned above to those of our peers and you don't have to be a genius to predict what will happen to our SP once trading starts in the US.

You ask why suddenly $2?

Some quick numbers, also need to keep in mind that both projects will have our plants build so that they can handle additional output with minimal expense!!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2882/2882811-31982e90ea68619b45c63e664e917cb7.jpg
    Now the exiting thing for me is that I am convinced that EcoGraf plants #2 and #3 announcements will come sometimes this year and I expect them to be build 1*US and 1*EU and I also expect both to secure very strong GOV funding from both government's which in turn will keep dilution to a minimum as institutional Investors will snap up the equity requirements within a 24hour period and at a much higher SP by then...considering we know the ~Annual EBITDA $ an EcoGraf plant can generate using the data available from Plant#1, within that same timeframe I do expect that both US and EU will add the anode recycling modules to some of their battery production facilities, how many of them is the unknown, I also expect that within that timeframe that SungEel Hitech Co. from South Korea will sign up for a EcoGraf recycling module to process the black mass and another one to be installed directly onto one of the existing battery manufactures plants to recover the valuable production scrap.

All IMO
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2882/2882869-d5d1d3c7e1885b6e058ba310eff859f4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13800 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.36am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.