EGR 3.26% 8.9¢ ecograf limited

Someone didn't like what I had to say and got my post moderated,...

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576

Someone didn't like what I had to say and got my post moderated, admittingly, it was in the Chart Thread, so this is actually bit more appropriate, especially it gives a good comparison on what was said only 6 weeks ago and how much EGR has progressed in that short time, even though it appears to be like an eternity to some.

I can adjust my projected SOI to fully funded upwards and it appears we can add another 2 * EcoGraf Plant EBITA's (EU & US) and those will likely need lower Capex than Plant # 1 as they will be build to commence at full capacity (1 stage Construction) = Less new shares required.

So here is the moderated post for those interested:

Sadly some will sell due to some nonsense posters write on HC, some by just not having a clue and majority to support their agenda...and with so many new subscribers coming onboard every week there is always supply of new punters and they will need a bit of time to work out the games played...good point of reference for anyone new is a posters posting history...Itstime is one of many great examples...wild swings of speculation and apparent complete insecurity in her investment...apparently a long term holder, her/his 1st post back in Feb:

...I've held since 2.5 centstongue.png, just slowly accumulated. Has been a heartbreaker at times, the Tanzanian side. The battery side is a different story...

If that's the case he/she would be over the moon with current SP...but reading her/his posts it is very evident he/she is all over the place, not sure if he/she actually reads her/his posts b4 posting?

EGR is currently the 'Gold Standard' in the Battery Minerals sector on the ASX when compared to any company with a MC of < $1bil

* Not ONE but TWO projects with a very high probability of securing Government Funding for 2 Projects
    * Very high probability of securing Government Funding for 3rd Project in EU
    * Has relatively quickly established a 3rd Business Model and has partnered with one of the premier battery recyclers to evaluate a containerized solution
    * EPANKO has not been valued into our SP, lets see what happens if/when the approval coms out, currently most still doubt it will happen and IMO are underestimating the long standing relations between TANZ and GER
    * Both the EcoGraf Anode Graphite plants and EcoGraf Anode Recycling plants are easily scalable Business Models and thanks to the original design briefing from our Management they have been designed using readily available machinery (tried and tested) and have managed to design a process without the need of the 'Industry Standard' highly toxic chemical's and we can used Flake Graphite Supply from 9 different, pre qualified mine supplies = absolute gamechanger when OEM's and Battery Manufactures consider the supply chain risk.

And there is so much more, but punters will buy/sell for various reasons...Blackfrost is another great example of being unsure...constantly crying about RNU...unless one bought during accumulation periods and has the guts to hold till progress is achieved by the co...EGR is no in an accumulation phase...and next SP spike is highly likely wih what news flow is coming and A$54mil in the bank...RNU has been running to hard and with only little $$ in the bank and astronomic amount of SOI and so many more CR's + time to get where EGR is TODAY..i think it is very obvious at which stock the next SALE/exit event will happen. So no use crying today...event happened already, what is one doing TODAY to set themselves up for the likely event to unfold from TODAY onwardsbiggrin.png

I stick to my $2 prediction and have upgraded it to $2++ since the EPANKO announcement...and b4 some get headed themselves again claiming I said certain things...my $2++ price prediction is obviously assuming Finance confirmation for BOTH projects, offtakes confirmed and the 'Major European EV Manufacturer' is announced.

Selling has considerably slowed down, and even trying very hard to get the SP below 0.60, they have not succeeded in any significant way...and with every day that passes we are getting closer to any of the many announcements coming through and it is just a matter o time b4 the next spike of Battery EV related sharemarket spike commences, and with every spike the investors will be more selective of where they will invest their money as more will be able to separate the likely Stocks who will be reday to ttake full advantage of the Boom to commence ~2023

Have a great weekend fellow investors, traders and Comrades.

All Strictly IMO
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3038/3038978-be80b0f87a6a8fa19e59dcc608f129a2.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.