EGR 4.55% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

I’m happy for both RNU and EGR in receiving government backing...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I’m happy for both RNU and EGR in receiving government backing and see a promising future for both (if executed). However what draws me to the former is this;

RNU will be vertically integrating from mine (Siviour, close proximity to Arno bay South Australia) to a PSG operation (yet to be determined but in South Australia) to customers such as POSCO (South Korea).

EGR on the other hand will be supposedly ‘vertically integrating’ its mining operation from Tanzania then, sending its flake to Kwinana (Western Australia) to be processed into PSG then, shipping its end user product to POSCO ect. Tanzania is still yet to be confirmed at this stage and has been some 10 years in the making?

if you map out each companies’ mine to PSG operation, it’s glaringly obvious that EGR are going to have to spend a lot of capital on shipping and freight to deliver its end user product to the point where I can’t see Kwinana being a viable operation. If they can execute a PSG operation in Sweden or Korea, then i can see some potential. But them options are just fluff in my opinion without an operation in Tanzania. It would be more viable for EGR to receive its flake from Siviour as opposed to Tanzania.

I would like to Re iterate that I genuinely hope both companies succeed, for Australia and for transitioning to a carbon neutral future.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.