EGR 4.55% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

EGR vs Similar Companies, page-432

1. 2,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1115
    what is interesting Duramax, EGR has been trying to get their graphite operations off the ground since 2012 or 2013 and still no where near. RNU started in 2015 /2016 and what is so hard for certain EGR's holders to accept is that RNU entered into an MOU with POSCO before they did and its market cap has outstripped EGR's.

Where would one start to justify the current high market cap of EGR. As one famous EGR poster once said if it was for Epanko I would not have invested in EGR, confirming its a marginal business at best.

So taking out the cash we have a pie in the sky business with no real bricks or mortar behind it. Some great ideas and plans is about it. Does this justify its current market cap. I should think not. Even POSCO is confused with what EGR has to offer. Unlike other global MOU POSCO has entered into which specify quantity, terms to an extent, etc, the agreement with EGR fails to mention any of these details which indicated even POSCO is still trying to work out what this pie in the sky company is about.

Rather than suggesting the shorter's and driving done the price to accumulate, an alternative is that shorter's believe the share price is overvalued, or are trying to mitigate losses on their current investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $3.474K 34.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6350 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 31545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.