EGR 7.14% 15.0¢ ecograf limited

Yes, a very cut and dry affair @JoR. I went in with the...

1. 7,700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3259
    Yes, a very cut and dry affair @JoR. I went in with the expectation that there would a lot of antagonism vented, hence why I thought any questions I had needn't be asked. The time availed by Pett was barely enough for me to take a breath! LOL

I did seize (rather forceably) an opportunity to chat with both RP and AS (separately) who didn't seem that happy to avail their time to me as much! LOL Of course, their responses were what I already knew but, at least, confirmed what had been surmised on the forum... that our downstream aspirations can only become a reality with the vertically integrated supply chain in place due to both ESG compliance and reliability of supply for OEMs. Its the key for getting finance. But we have finance in place, I suspect. We need the upstream story to unfold (from govt level) which now is starting to feel almost tangible.

Whilst I accept the rationale behind the amended story on Kwinana to date, it desperately lacks detail and clarity. I got the impression that RP and AS didn't need for me to tell them that. There's no doubt in my mind that the message has got through and that changes will be forthcoming. For that reason, I wish the antics here would let up because it has been OTT and ultimately the MO (aka with JC being being knocked off his lucrative perch) has been achieved by those who instigated it. Its a pity I have been made cognisant to the full picture on both sides of the fence but it makes sense and, one can only but respect it. Still feeling like the meat in the sandwich, though. wink.png
    Last edited by Shellbell: 01/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $68.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $14.03K 96.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 250956 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 80033 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ 41896
Last updated 15.38pm 15/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.