OBM 0.00% 34.0¢ ora banda mining ltd

Hey Laverton, My code name markirIks is not too hard to...

1. 737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Hey Laverton,
    My code name markirIks is not too hard to decipher. My first name (Christian name) is Mark, my last name (surname) is Iriks.
    My genealogy results through ancestry.com reveal no Greek connection.
    I am a Director of a number of companies and none of them has anyone from EGS as a director or shareholder.
    I have remained as positive as I can on this as I have a few million shares.
    Fortunately my predominate asset base is in realestate assets and sucessful businesses in finance, educatIon and health. This EGS assets sits within a portfolIo I have of highly speculative shares, if it were to fail I would be very annoyed however not fInancially devestated. For your info I am a highly motivated person and one of my passions is motivatIonal speaking with my usp being that I have managed and owned a number of successful businesses over the past 30 years whilst coping wIth chronic illness.
    My message in my presentatIon centres around my core belief that when "your focus and your actIons are aligned" that is what you will achieve.
    I make no apology for my continual positivity however I note your persistent reference and contInual focus on the "curse of Davyhurst".
    I hope for all of our sake that my focus wIns over yours.
    Any other questions please ask, i'm an open book and always honest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $631.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 34.0¢ $166.3K 488.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 227688 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 13994 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.