EGR 3.33% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

EGT - A mystery since 2013?, page-2

1. 12,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1282
    mate, I wish this was the case.... if it was, and if I was AS, I would walk up to BASF (in the olden days when you walked up to people, now you just video conference them) and say " EGT/BASF, can you please help a mate here? If I announce it to the world that EGT = BASF, I get some more street cred and the unrest in my ranks will die down for the timebeing. I can give you a 5% discount for the first 10K of product you buy from us to make this naming official. What say?"

BASF being a "well wisher" of KNL/EGR should not have any issues with this as they know if EGR cannot remain solvent, there is no Epanko nor any Kwinana and they get 5% discount too.. that should not be a problem...

I think EGT is just that - a European TRADER and not some biggie... BUT I want you to be true here, not me... I would not even think twice of being called wrong here IF your theory was true...

in the end, does it matter who EGT is? IF there is no Tanzania, there is no EGT nor TK nor the other parties... no KfW too... it all depends on some leader in Tanzania who is probably sitting on ALL the hundred of files waiting to be released... but then there is an election soon and we may get another leader who will have his own twist to the plot... and that will reset the clock once again... he may start with the Barrick deal BUT we will be one paying the price...

GOOD to see EGR put Tanzania on hold... we should stop spending even a $ out there... concentrate on Kwinana and whenever Tanzania is ever ready to do business, we should restart the work there...

but, I still want BAF on our books... I hope you are right and I am completely wrong....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $68.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $19.13K 128.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9832 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 148959 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.5¢ 4065
Last updated 13.07pm 14/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.