Hi Misty, your quotes as follows,"This is not an Egypt specific...

1. 848 Posts.
    Hi Misty, your quotes as follows,

"This is not an Egypt specific article. I am referring to it here as a follow up to my earlier post. My point is, any political system needs to take into consideration the cultural tarditions of that society".

Yeah I read the article and I agree with your sentiments. Ummmmmm, it is a bit of a joke the election campaigns of the US for example. Full of Hollywood fan-fare and the people just can't get enough of the BS. Candidates are pretty much hand picked (as a result of campaign funding to effectively manipulate the masses through the media to vote for them) and consequently the people never really had a choice. What kind of system is this?

I am a big believer of what ever system comes into play power has to be divided. Centralization is risky. Church and state must be separated. The development of society and humanity respected must be put first. Instead we a have a pack of criminals all over the place pillaging from the people. Mubarak for example has 35 billion dollars, don't think he got this from his presidential wage.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.