egypt erupts in anger, page-60

1. 2,110 Posts.

"This is where you have missed the full story of what happened in Iran."

Read this mate, tried to get it from as neutral source as i can possibly find just to help you out:

This is from wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution

"The leader of the Iranian revolution ? Shia cleric Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini ? first came to political prominence in 1963 when he led opposition to the Shah and his "White Revolution", a program of reforms to break up landholdings (including those owned by religious foundations) and allow religious minorities to hold government office.

Khomeini was arrested in 1963 after declaring the Shah a "wretched miserable man" who had "embarked on the destruction of Islam in Iran."[39] Three days of major riots throughout Iran followed, with Khomeini supporters claiming 15,000 dead from police fire.[40] However, much lower estimates of 380 killed and wounded were later made.[41] Khomeini was released after eight months of house arrest and continued his agitation, condemning the regime's close cooperation with Israel and its capitulations, or extension of diplomatic immunity to American government personnel in Iran. In November 1964 Khomeini was re-arrested and sent into exile where he remained for 14 years until the revolution........"

so for mistyrains and kaya!

And also for people who are understandably unsettled to see Egypt free and strong again!

I haven't missed anything, if anything i am not the one who twist the truth. Khomeini of Iran was a political and religious leader in his country MANY years before the revolutionary, he led the revolution and if you remember, he used to send from his exile in Paris Cassette tapes of his sermons and instructions that were eagerly awaited by the millions of his supporters.

Also When he came back to Tehran millions were waiting for him.

It was a revolution made possible by the the young, the students, as you would expect. or revolutions normally led by the over 75 in your book ?

you argument is so flawed it is laughable, Egyptians are happy, they won, they got what they wanted, Muslim brotherhood or someone else it will be their choice.

I asked you before misty rains if you have any clue that the Muslim brotherhood ever fired a single shot or committed any violence in the last 30 years. but you somehow forget, I appreciate you might be busy. but truly, get some proof of the things you been saying to give your argument some weight.

Try not to forget this time!

Long live freedom!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.