egypt: soldiers turn, page-6

1. 11,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Great to see the soldiers supporting and protecting their fellow citizens.

Tunisia's uprising was purported to have been funded by George Soros,but I haven't heard of similar in Egypt's case.The people have clearly had enough and they are hungry to boot - time for the US backed dictator and his family to go.The son who was supposed to succeed his father fled to England with his family at the very start of the rebellion.

The PTB will not wish for the people to have any real freedom or needed change.Their man Baradei is getting a lot of media coverage,let's hope the Egyptian citizens are aware of his links to power.On the other hand,it is said that the Moslem Brotherhood could fill the vacuum - bad,very bad.This organisation was established by Hitler and clearly has a murky past,and probably is untrustworthy,so it seems the Egyptians stand at a very dangerous crossroads,but I wish them all the best in their brave fight to quash a tyrant and his henchmen.

Regarding a global currency - NO we should all maintain our individual currencies,otherwise we will end up paying global taxes along with a loss of sovereignty and even less say in the laws and governance of our own country.A world dictatorship would then be even closer to hand. Unfortunately GoGlenroy your suggestion that this is the planned outcome to the banking imposed GFC is more than likely correct.I suggest that all those responsible for the crisis be rounded up and given an island to live on where thay can live in harmony with one another,whilst leaving the rest of the world to get on with the business of being.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.