QTK quiktrak networks limited

You got me all confused. You are saying that the Apex placement...

1. 588 Posts.
    You got me all confused. You are saying that the Apex placement at 30c is in jeopardy and the share price at the time of the vote will affect the outcome? Why? Here are the reasons why the Apex placement is guaranteed to go thru:
    1) Mark Pallister & the current board own more than half of the company so whichever way they vote will be the final decision, so it is highly unlikely your vote will have any impact TheJudge
    2) Mark Pallister on his own probably owns more than 50% of the company, so his vote alone is probably all that is needed.
    3) Mark Pallister and the board can't vote against it as they need the money to roll out the network
    4) Mark Pallister and board can't vote against it as they will look VERY incompetent as they were the ones that have obviously offered Apex the shares
    5) I have rarely seen a situation where placements get voted against if the share price is even remotely close to the placement price and most placements are usually done below the share price at the time of offering
    6) There are multiple reasons that the share price may be being kept down, including Apex buying more shares however, it appears no insto's/funds in Aust. have acquired any more shares recently. For that matter, no QTK directors have bought any shares recently,either.
    7) I can't see any residents of China or Chinese insto's/funds in the top 100 ATM, exluding a couple from Hong Kong.
    8) Mark Pallister has a huge investment in this company and as it appears he is currently not purchasing any more shares in the company, and he has agreed to a huge purchase at 35c, rejecting the Apex placement will certainly kill the share price and affect the value of his investment.
    TheJudge, I'm curious if you are able to offer any substantiation or logic to your current thinking of Apex being concerned that the share price needs to be low for the placement to be accepted by the QTK shareholders, and hence their desire to hold the share price down (which, by the way, has not been proven)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.