QTK quiktrak networks limited

eh thejudge?, page-2

1. 8,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Upwego....can i correct a few things for you?????

You got me all confused. You are saying that the Apex placement at 30c is in jeopardy and the share price at the time of the vote will affect the outcome? Why? Here are the reasons why the Apex placement is guaranteed to go thru:
    1) Mark Pallister & the current board own more than half of the company so whichever way they vote will be the final decision, so it is highly unlikely your vote will have any impact TheJudge

#####MP cannot vote on his taking up of the Thorney shares (read the EGM notice)

2) Mark Pallister on his own probably owns more than 50% of the company, so his vote alone is probably all that is needed.

#### same answer as above and MP does own more then 50% with direct and indirect holdings

3) Mark Pallister and the board can't vote against it as they need the money to roll out the network

##### MP cannot vote.....but...they can vote against the Apex placement.

and QTK do NOT need the Apex money now.

4) Mark Pallister and board can't vote against it as they will look VERY incompetent as they were the ones that have obviously offered Apex the shares

###### i do not see it as incompetence if they voted against the placement at 30c.......consider this.....what if they got Apex to pay 35c or 40c as opposed to 30c.....would that be imcompetent???

5) I have rarely seen a situation where placements get voted against if the share price is even remotely close to the placement price and most placements are usually done below the share price at the time of offering

###### i cannot recall of any placement being voted against.

6) There are multiple reasons that the share price may be being kept down, including Apex buying more shares however, it appears no insto's/funds in Aust. have acquired any more shares recently. For that matter, no QTK directors have bought any shares recently,either.

###### Nick Rogers who is a Director and Thorney man bought shares recently.

MP is buying the Thorney placement at 35c....thats pretty substantial.

and MOST importantly there is an insto buying on market in Australia......the name of which will become apparent shortly and will amaze a few of the noisy people on here.

and it is Australian.

7) I can't see any residents of China or Chinese insto's/funds in the top 100 ATM, exluding a couple from Hong Kong.

##### Do not know how you would know this from a Top 100 list.......it only has names...NOT residential address.

However UOB are Asian based.....and Apex are Hong Kong Based...they are on the Top 100 list

8) Mark Pallister has a huge investment in this company and as it appears he is currently not purchasing any more shares in the company, and he has agreed to a huge purchase at 35c, rejecting the Apex placement will certainly kill the share price and affect the value of his investment.

#####why would rejecting the Apex placement kill the share price???

TheJudge, I'm curious if you are able to offer any substantiation or logic to your current thinking of Apex being concerned that the share price needs to be low for the placement to be accepted by the QTK shareholders, and hence their desire to hold the share price down (which, by the way, has not been proven)

##### there is a view Apex are the ones "blocking" the share price atm.....they are buying and increasing their holdings.

It is also the view their intention is to acquire 10% of QTK.....which can be somewhat explained by their recent buying on market.

There are a few more twists and truns with QTK and its share price.......and much of this will be clearer this coming week......IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.