QTK quiktrak networks limited

Smuggler - you seem to have got very confused with much of my...

1. 588 Posts.
    Smuggler - you seem to have got very confused with much of my post as your reply misquoted or misinterpreted much of what I said. Was this deliberate to try and discredit or belittle me, or just an honest misinterpretation?

I said "...Here are the reasons why the Apex placement is guaranteed to go thru: 1) Mark Pallister & the current board own more than half of the company so whichever way they vote will be the final decision, so it is highly unlikely your vote will have any impact TheJudge"

Smuggler said "#####MP cannot vote on his taking up of the Thorney shares (read the EGM notice)"

I wasn't referring to the Thorney placement, I was referring to the Apex placement, as should have been very obvious if you read my post properly. Nearly my entire post was in reply to TheJudge vocalising that he believed that a likely explanation for the poor share price performance was due to the Apex placement and EGM. I was pointing out that if Mark Pallister wishes for the placement to go thru IT WILL, because his vote alone will carry it thru. This is the same for points 2 and 3 that I posted and you replied to. I have little doubt that MP's/"Thorney's placement" at 35c will go thru.
    Smuggler, regarding point 4, you have indicated many times that QTK need the cash for manufacturing and for the rollout and that QTK have indicated since AUgust what the cash will be used for. Unless QTK have received a couple of million dollars in the past few weeks, logic would indicate to me that they still need the cash and that the placement has to go ahead. If Mark Pallister votes against the APex placement at the EGM a new motion can't be put forward, in the near future, to increase the placement price, so several months delay would occur. QTK would run the risk of alienating Apex and the Asian investors, and Apex would have a real chance of buying the 13mill QTK shares under the 35c or 40c that you have indicated and while this may be beneficial to the share price, it does not increase the money in QTK's pocket, which is the entire intention of a placement. The Apex placement will go thru otherwise Apex will be real peeved off and QTK's board and Mark Pallister would look two-faced and untrustiworthy in the eyes of most of its shareholders and potential investors. They already have credibility issues. Apex are not likely to willingly accept an increase in their placement price, so what I think you are hinting at is utterly ridiculous Smuggler(an increase in placement price to 35 to 40c)

Smuggler, you have stated that an Australian insto is picking up shares. Who? Seems like a lot of competition for the shares - UOB, Apex and this unknown Aust. all picking up shares. IF this is the case, they appear in absolutely no hurry to buy a decent holding which indicates that there may not be any significant news in the near future, OR that it could be quite a while before they release the shackles. The volume is still very low,there is selling depth and the share price is still very low relative to the placement prices and recent highs so I'm not sure why these insto's are not prepared to buy higher than around 26c.

By the way Smuggler, top 20 shareholder lists have addresses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.