EHH 0.00% 14.0¢ eagle health holdings limited

EHH Chart, page-5

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    @W3hunter mate you wouldn't believe it I didn't follow you here just checking through sector and came across EHH and here you are
    Thanks for the guidance in the MDI thread very much appreciated and I understand exactly what you were saying, although I will post a chart on EHH we have the same outcome just a slightly different interpretation I think that's all, I tried to work of support and resistance and below is what I came up with

ehh chart 1.png

I struck my high and low from a different perspective as yourself but as you can see the 200% marker was hit on the retrace and finished up as support and also confirmed the support from DEC 18
    In the next chart I drew from the last point high down to the support which is the old 200% marker which now turns into a zero base and we come out with the same 200% future projection of 32c if the 61.8 fib holds which once more shows past support

Will say though that the last days trading was a lot off volume for zero reward see what the next few days brings both volume and support wise

Uncanny

ehh chart 2.png

Thanks W3hunter appreciate your efforts, the weekly looks very good here to

Feel free to comment if you see any errors in my interpretation of the above

cheers

Sam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.