CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

EI Analysis

1. JID
    3,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    Hi Guys,

As you know, Exploration Insights placed a BUY recommendation on CDV in late Dec 2015 and held this position throughout the year.

They subsequently made a SELL recommendation on CDV subsequent to the recently released 1st met report which caused a second day of rampant selling of the stock.

They have, this weekend, provided a very detailed analysis of the CDV met, subsequent to the 2nd met results release, and it's implications for CDV.

I cannot provide you any of this report as it is copyrighted, but would recommend investors with a substantial amount of exposed capital to seek this report out and read it carefully.

There is a lot of different opinions here on HC, some more knowledgeable than others.

A suggestion would be to sign up for a month's subscription (US$140) which will give you access to the report and then, if not interested in maintaining your subscription then you can simply cancel it (very easy to do online).

I think the report will help you with your investment decisions regardless of whether you choose to buy/ sell/ hold.

Cheers
    John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.