ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Chaps, Can I first say I’m sorry you feel that way nro however I...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Chaps,

Can I first say I’m sorry you feel that way nro however I don’t see those comments as dire a circumstance as you assert.

The EIA is an iterative process (back & forth) and inevitably there will be minor changes required to update and prepare the document for public consumption. Those changes will also require translation. I find nothing particularly concerning about that.

It wouldn’t look good if the government automatically approved the EIA & SIA upon receipt would it? The environmental groups would jump all over it! To be honest it’s better to have them sit on the documents for a while and require some minor revisions (it looks like they are doing their job) before it gets approved for public hearings.

In terms of the SP, it’s really a matter of investment strategy. We are globally going through a tough period which I anticipate to continue for quite a while. If capital protection is a concern it’s best to get out as this is a speculative stock (technically although I think it has a great future).

Happy to start buying again if everyone disagrees and add to my already very overloaded GGG position!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.