ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Man, you are full of it - normally I would ignore such a reply,...

1. 2,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Man, you are full of it - normally I would ignore such a reply, but you have totally misconstrued the facts!
    A classic case of the 'Pot calling the Kettle black'!

You keep going on about the previous EIA's being rejected which is totally misleading - they were originally Drafts prepared for consultation with all the stakeholders so that any changes/additions could be made along the way before the final one was submitted this year to the GoG along with the other completed documents to make up the final mining license application for the Authorities to approve or (heaven help us), reject.

"In your post above, you make it sound like you had an approved Environmental Report to talk about. You didn't have one and you still don't have one."​

Interesting statement - so if 'you' is referring to GML and myself as a shareholder, why are you disclosing as holding GGG, or are you representing someone else with a hidden agenda?.... I think you may have blown your cover!

Everything I posted was from an official Company announcement, sanctioned by the ASX - so you are accusing the Company and the ASX of releasing false information - get real!

In hindsight, I should have left you on ignor(amus)!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $20 900

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 832244 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 101094 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.