ETM 2.56% 3.8¢ energy transition minerals ltd

EIA Report, page-5

1. nro
    9,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    Ive read a few reports from such agencies that made me scratch my head to later understand they werent quite inline. Im sure theres some degree of truth in it. As you need some for a good storey. But how much can you trust when the articles publishers are the local greeny group with an adgenda strongly opposing the operation and are well known in trying to influence the populous to join in on such.

I would have liked to see a copy of the letter to NOAH from the Danish EPA for example. But its not included in the references. Big mistake in credibility.

I can only look at GGG director holdings to determine their thoughts. None have been selling so far. So I can only assume that they are either sorting the matter now and/or happy to keep their investment where it is for reasons one can assume.

On a positive note. Even if the only main requirement remaining was just the details on the tailings dam wall. Its not a lot outstanding if it is and as the article would suggest. As if there was more of substance. Id expect NOAH to get tucked into the list.

It may also suggest too that absent something further in detail of whats outstanding beyond whats suggested currently is (eg dam details). That infact there may not be further concerns worthy of a mention. Which certainly would be awesome if so Because if true. Wouldnt that also suggest thered be little beyond thats holding the approval back?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $53.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $24.71K 657.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 172734 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 160000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 217800
Last updated 15.10pm 29/04/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.