ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Well I will be honest with you in saying that when I read this...

1. nro
    9,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3837

Well I will be honest with you in saying that when I read this post I did have a bit of a chuckle at the " your gloating I'M right you're wrong " part lol
    Im sorry but I guess I dont see it quite like you do. But I can see how you may have taken it that way perhaps.

If you remember correctly I offered a timeline of which you then corrected. I then stated why i still believed in the timeline Id offered. Especially as you drew the correction via a comparison to a document that was "archived" and I simply didnt feel it was a good source to go on as you werent sure if the document was still static or not (as it was not under the "actively progressing" section and therefore questionable).
    Also as we know the processing system has changed a lot in recent times. So I was more comfortable with the new progress stages over a document that still referred to the iba stages beyond EIA/SIA consultation. Which we have now confirmed isnt quite the case as well from the company announcement. There were more reasons I can detail. But to what point. I simply was ok with my findings enough not to alter them and thats something that shouldnt upset you if I didnt. Theres no right and wrong in my mind. Im just more comfortable in the timelines Id offered, from what Id found, and that the company then confirmed the following day in the Quarterly report.

But as I also advised previously. Nobody. Not you or I or even the company will know exactly how long things will take. We all only know these timelines GGG and the GoG have offered in their consultations and weather they extend or shorten due to further delays or successful progressions.Nobody knows...and therefore...its impossible for anyone to say the definitively they know anything beyond whats published.

You are welcome to your approximation. Im not about to say that will end up wrong. All I will say is the timelines I offered ending when id stated (which wasnt quite the dates you now posted if you recheck them)remain something Im comfortable with before we know weather the ml will be approved. Id prefer to go with what the authorities suggest and hope things go our way from there.

I hope that lightens the situation a bit for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $1.94K 89.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 541807 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 99184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.