ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Good morning gpoe. It's not the first time translations have...

1. 6,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    Good morning gpoe. It's not the first time translations have seen delays and one has to (in particular the company) anticipate the possibility of re occurrence. Rest assured all is progressing nicely and again touch on the significant appointment of Nielsen.
    Having Dundas in the process cue ahead of us is worth checking on for a reference to time frames although no two projects are the same.

Yeah I missed getting back into webjet and syrah as I sold to load up on GGG. No regrets and my capital arrived and now back into syrah - there is just so much happening in the EV transition and it's for real this time and moving very quickly. I like Lynas very much but I'm more of less is better these days as far as companies held goes but quality is essential - not to say Lynas are not quality - I just see more upside with GGG.

Dam good those omelette's - Thai's put a sauce "priknampra" spooned on to individual taste - consisting of fish sauce, chili, lime and sugar. It's addictive - put it on everything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.