VMT 3.70% 14.0¢ vmoto limited

Hi all, As we are fast approaching EICMA 2022 (8th to 13th of...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Hi all,

As we are fast approaching EICMA 2022 (8th to 13th of November) I thought I might start a thread on the topic.

I would expect that we will see the final production version of the Stash. In some of the interviews that came out of the Pro Day Grazione Milone mentioned that the motor size will be increased and so it will be interesting to see the final specifications. Also keen to see whether they will be shifting the motor from rear hub to central and if it is being moved to central that would certainly explain the delay in production (I would hope we will see it in showrooms in Q1 2023!).

Then in this interview you’ll see in the last paragraph Milone says in response to the question on the future for Vmoto (translated) “….as for the product range, we will see the power of our motorcycles and scooters increase and then I can anticipate a big news that we will see at EICMA, a dirt bike… very cool!”. In this interview he also mentions about the battery swapping stations so look forward to some news on this. I assume it will link to your app to tell you your range and where the nearest swapping stations are - I assume that they will be located at certain petrol stations (also will we start seeing this information incorporated into more advanced displays on the bikes or only via a phone app)?

https://www.motociclismo.it/intervista-lvmoto-super-soco-e-mobility-mobilita-urbana-81342

So what to expect for the dirt bike? I’m not expecting a Vmoto branded dirt bike and so I assume this would perhaps be a version of the Super Soco F80 concept that was shown at Motorcycle Live in the UK late last year? The F80 concept can be seen in this vid from last year.

Then does everyone remember this very tiny teaser from ECIMA 2021 (it is still on LinkedIn)? It said “Coming Soon” at the time but we haven’t heard boo since. A premium C-Creative designed Vmoto branded scooter is what I would really love to see. I’ve been a Vespa rider for 20+ years and I’m just hanging to replace it with the first Vmoto branded premium scooter. If we get something like this I’ll be pimping it down at my local Sydney beaches like there’s no tomorrow.

Anyway just some thoughts and I’m really looking forward to seeing what they have up their sleeves.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $56.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $28.96K 206.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38569 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 277576 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ 8340
Last updated 11.37am 17/05/2024 ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.