PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

eim top 3 holder march report, page-11

1. 4,327 Posts.

PLV will be relisting with more certainty and with more demonstration of ship loading iron ore from Cockatoo.
    It will have not only had more shiploads and $$$$ earned, it will have had time to confirm that it is now well and truly on track now that the new management structure has had time to negotiate new deals and ways forward.

New deals on board and I'm hoping that the new management structure states very clearly the value in the company.

So I don't see a negative re share price ...if PLV do what they should here.

The responsibility is fairly and squarely on management to add value here and not take the fall back position of blaming someone else for what has happened and what will happen.

Not saying they are and not saying they will....let's see what they announce and then we will have a very good idea of the attitude and intention.

I see PLV being talked down again. ...that concerns me.

There is a culture here developing that has experienced failure and disappointment.
    It has become an expectation. Shareholders need to step up and stop expecting substandard outcomes.

Let's hope this doesn't become a long term downtrend in more ways than one.

We finished 23 cents. I'd expect better upon relisting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.