EIO 3.57% 29.0¢ energio limited

eio vs other west african miners, page-3

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    Welcome to the thread Ren. You make some terrific points.

I dont know much about LEG but have been watching SDL's progress (like many) with interest. Looks like a massive project, but with massive capex. It will likely be a winner but I am not interested in waiting 4 years until delivery by which time there will be a lot more global supply of iron ore. Many other hopefuls in this region will also be relying on SDL to supply infrastructure so will also be on the same timetable.

As you suggest, this is where EIO is massively under-rated. Apart from the heavy duty rail (spur required) and an adequate river port there is also a local 3.3mt p/a benefication plant that the govt is looking to bring back on-line (to feed its local 10mt p/a steel mill). All these facets suggest to me that EIO could be producing well before most West African miners.

Even after option farm-in (830m shares), the EIO market cap is just $85m. Compare with EQX at $275m (yet to drill) and SDL ($4b capex) at $1.3b. EIO's highly experienced board seem very keen to fast-track the project.

Terrific gains to be made here in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.